Royal Society University Research Fellowship
The School invites expressions of interest from potential applicants for a Royal Society University Research Fellowship.
Information on these fellowships, which are for 5 years, including the application procedure and eligibility, can be found at the Royal Society website.
You should make contact with the following one or more senior staff members as appropriate for your research proposal:
- Professor Chris Parkes (Accelerator, Nuclear & Particle Physics )
- Professor Vladimir Falko (Theoretical Physics)
- Professor Richard Battye (Astronomy & Astrophysics; SKA)
- Professor Andrei Golov (Condensed Matter, Atomic & Biological Physics)
Expressions of interest should include:
- a CV
- Your top 5 publications, and a statement regarding your contribution to these papers
- Two referees named and references to be confidentially emailed to Jennifer Lockhart
- a 1 or 2 page research proposal
The deadline for full consideration is Friday 18st August 2017
Planned date for offers to support: 25th August 2017
If you are selected as one of the Manchester-supported candidates we will work with you to prepare the full application to the Royal Society.
Expressions should be submitted to Jennifer Lockhart (Research Support Manager) email@example.com and copied to the appropriate member of academic staff above.