STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships 2015
The School invites expressions of interest from potential applicants for STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships.
Information on these 5-year fellowships, including the application procedure and eligibility, can be found at the STFC website.
You should make contact with the following one or more senior staff members as appropriate for your research proposal:
- Professor Stefan Soldner-Rembold (Particle Physics - Experimental)
- Professor Michael Seymour (Particle Physics - Theory)
- Professor Jon Billowes (Nuclear Physics)
- Professor Richard Battye (Astronomy & Astrophysics; SKA)
- Professor Roger Jones (Accelerator Physics)
Expressions of interest should include:
- a CV
- Your top 5 publications, and a statement regarding your contribution to these papers
- Two references to be confidentially emailed to Daniel.Twiddy@Manchester.ac.uk
- a 1-3 page research proposal
The deadline for consideration is Wednesday 22nd July 2015.
Planned date for offers to support: July 31st 2015
If you are selected as one of the Manchester-supported candidates we will work with you to prepare the full application to STFC.
Expressions should be submitted to Daniel Twiddy (Research Support Manager) Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to the appropriate member of academic staff above.