STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships 2016
The School invites expressions of interest from potential applicants for STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships.
Information on these 5-year fellowships, including the application procedure and eligibility, can be found at the STFC website.
You should make contact with the following one or more senior staff members as appropriate for your research proposal:
- Professor Chris Parkes (Accelerator, Nuclear and Particle Physics)
- Professor Richard Battye (Astronomy & Astrophysics)
Expressions of interest should include:
- a CV
- Your top 5 publications, and a statement regarding your contribution to these papers
- Two references to be confidentially emailed to Daniel.Twiddy@Manchester.ac.uk
- a preliminary research proposal (maximum 3 pages)
The deadline for consideration is 25th July 2016.
Planned date for offers to support: 29th July 2016
If you are selected as one of the Manchester-supported candidates we will work with you to prepare the full application to STFC.
Expressions should be submitted to Daniel Twiddy (Research Support Manager) Daniel.email@example.com and copied to the appropriate member of academic staff above.