We have years of experience of interaction and collaboration with industry on a range of interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary work. Research and development collaboration is tailored to meet a company's individual requirements.
It may consist of anything from a day of consultancy to a major international collaborative partnership. Each year graduates from our degree courses move into business and industry in a range of capacities.
We now operate a mailing list for companies and organisations wishing to hear about opportunities to work with us. We use this to send out monthly e-mails with news of
- research collaboration opportunities
- student projects requiring sponsorship/partners
- student placements
- graduate recruitment events
- networking events.
To sign up, please e-mail email@example.com and look out for confirmation e-mails.
Subscribers are able to unsubscribe at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to everyone who came along to our last Industry Engagement event on Wednesday 6th December 2017. This was our biggest and most successful Industry Day ever!
Whether you were there or not, if you want to keep up to date with further opportunities for collaboration, student placements, or information about future networking events, please contact us via the details below to join our industry mailing list.
- Participating in major collaborative research projects.
- Sponsoring either a doctoral research student or project, or developing a specific knowledge transfer project.
- Professional Development through training and courses.
- Analytical services and bespoke manufacturing and repair.
For more information about ways we engage with industry please browse the sections listed below and on the left-hand menu bar. To discuss your company's specific needs, please contact the School's Technology Translation Fellow:
Dr Alick Deacon
0161 275 4084