STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships 2017
The School invites expressions of interest from potential applicants for STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships.
Information on these 5-year fellowships, including the application procedure and eligibility, can be found at the STFC website.
You should make contact with the following senior staff members, as appropriate, for your research proposal:
- Professor Chris Parkes (Accelerator, Nuclear and Particle Physics)
- Professor Richard Battye (Astronomy & Astrophysics)
Expressions of interest should include:
- a CV
- Your top 5 publications, and a statement regarding your contribution to these papers
- Two references to be confidentially emailed to Daniel.Twiddy@Manchester.ac.uk
- a preliminary research proposal (maximum 3 pages)
The deadline for consideration is 24th July 2017.
Planned date for offers to support: 7th August 2017
If you are selected as one of the Manchester-supported candidates we will work with you to prepare the full application to STFC.
Expressions should be submitted to Daniel Twiddy (Research Support Manager) Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to the appropriate member of academic staff above.