Please keep checking this page for the latest upcoming seminars as this information is constantly being updated as and when new speakers have been booked.
There is also the Dalton Seminar Series which has been set up to promote exchange of information and offer informative events from across the University of Manchester's institutions and facilities which are associated with the Dalton Nuclear Institute.
- Christmas Meeting (19/12/2014)
- Group Photo 2014
- Oznur Mete -- Analysis and design of the AWAKE injector (15/12/2014)
- Nick Shipman -- Experimental study of DC vacuum breakdown and application to high-gradient accelerating structures for CLIC -- (8//12/2014)
- Alessio Mereghetti -- Upgrade of the SPS-to-LHC Beam Intercetping Devices for the High Luminosity LHC (1/12/2014)
- Matthew Crouch --The effect of noise on colliding beams at the LHC and HL-LHC (24/11/2014)
- Matthew Cliffe --Teraherz radiation for accelerator applications (17/11/2014)
- Lee Carver --Phase space issues for multiharmonic acceleration (10/11/2014)
- James Garland --NORMA -a normal conducting racetrack medical accelerator (3/11/2014)
- Andrew Green --Highlights of GEANT4 workshop in Okinawa (27/10/2014)
- Oznur Mete --Numerical design considerations for the AWAKE project--TBR-- (20/10/2014)
- Liangliang Shi --Overview and highlights of Monterey International Beam Instrumentation Conference (13/10/2014)
- Sam Tygier --Overview of Brookhaven FFAG Workshop (6/10/2014)