Mobile menu icon
Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Mobile menu icon Search iconSearch
Search type

Department of Physics and Astronomy

How to apply

Follow our instructions to send your application into the Department of Physics and Astronomy via UCAS.

If you live in the UK you should make your application for an undergraduate course through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) system.

International applicants

If you live abroad and you’re applying for a course at Manchester, there are a few extra requirements you need to read about first.